5K Sales in 365 Days®
5K Sales in 365 Days®
A QUIRKY + PRACTICAL GUIDE TO CREATING BEST-SELLING DIGITAL PRODUCTS IN YOUR PAJAMAS
This is the anti-manual to creating info products without ever leaving home, cause it's too people-y outside. I'm gonna walk you through exactly how I went from 0 to 5 thousand sales. I'm talking about how I made an extra $75,000.00 in just 365 days with my first $20 digital product. So you can do it too.
This is my personal behind the scenes + my plans + my classified strategies + my reasons + my marketing + my research techniques + my customer service + my odd decision making + my sequences + my thought process + my e-mails + my pitches + my challenges + my solutions + all the messiness in-between. All packaged into this biz guide for girl bosses.
WHY CREATE DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- Because trading time for money (alone), is an exhausting business model.
- Because you’ve only got 24 hours each day to do all you gotta do - find clients + hand-make each masterpiece that only your ten little fingers can make - package orders + repeat.
- Because scaling your business is fun and allows you to reach (and help) more people in less time. Minus the sucky burnout.
- Because you deserve to charge what you're worth and choose who you work with.
- Because packaging your gifts into a pretty little box with a pretty little bow lets you run your business while you sleep or go to Disney World. Sweet!
- Because building your credibility + positioning yourself as a trusted authority in your industry is pretty important, you know?
- Because freeing up your time to do the stuff you love the most should be the eleventh commandment.
- Because it feels so nice to work once and then get paid again + again + again on auto pilot.
- Because your business should be where you are, not the other way around. Yes! Location freedom, baby.
- Because there is a better way.
If this list of incentives doesn’t get you in the mood to whip out an e-book + online course + digital guide + membership site + downloadable PDF or printable set, I don’t know what will my friend. Seriously.
If you’re looking for a fun-loving + creative friend to hold your hand while you create your first product, this book will be your new bestie.
WHO IT'S FOR
Any creative who wants to create + launch a successful online product like an ebook + video training or e-mail course.
WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOU
This guide walks you all the way through the development and sale of your first product. I cover a wide range of topics: brainstorming product ideas + figuring out your ideal customer + designing your sales page + dealing with affiliates + using email marketing + having a killer launch.
In 140 aesthetically-charming pages + 15 easy-to-read chapters we will cover:
- LESSON 1: THE IDEA DOESN’T HAVE TO BE REVOLUTIONARY; IT JUST HAS TO BE YOURS
- LESSON2: FIND YOUR RIGHT PEOPLE
- LESSON 3: START WITH THE EASIEST STUFF
- LESSON 4: SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE YO’
- LESSON 5: THERE’S NO “I” IN TEAM
- LESSON 6: DON’T WAIT TO GET DISCOVERED. CREATE YOUR OWN MAGIC
- LESSON 7: ANATOMY OF A KILLER SALES PAGE. POW!
- LESSON 8: TIC TOCK. TIMING MATTERS
- LESSON 9: THE EXPERIENCE OF YOUR PRODUCT MATTERS AS MUCH AS THE PRODUCT ITSELF
- LESSON 10: THE POWER OF HAPPY CAMPERS
- LESSON 11: WEAR YOUR SUPERHERO CAPE. MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- LESSON 12: THE POWER OF ONE OFFER + ONE OFFER ALONE
- LESSON 13: THE MONEY IS ON THE VIP LIST
- LESSON 14: LAUNCH IT LIKE IT’S HOT. PREPARE FOR DEPARTURE
- LESSON 15: CREATE MASSIVE PAY DAYS, WITHOUT ROBBING A BANK
This guide is full of smart ideas + actionable tips, with the majority of chapters containing written exercises + worksheets + checklists.
How do you know if you'll love it? Click here to download a FREE sample!
This is an instant download digital product. No physical item will be sent to your mailing address.
For personal use ONLY.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Mayi claims to write like she talks, and I believe her. Reading through this book is like chatting with a zany girlfriend — one who knows her stuff. She radiates positivity and happiness, and sprinkles inspirational quotes throughout the lessons." - Susan Shain
"Nothing of what Mayi writes is trite or obvious. It’s not the classic stodgy-book full of technicalities that bore you to death and makes you abandon the idea of start your own project. It’s a super enjoyable and refreshing guide that creates a kind of me and you, two friends who chat together and share knowledge, confidences and tricks atmosphere, and at the same time speaks with professionalism about all the steps she did to realize a successful digital product and 5.000 copies sold in one year. Not bad, right?" - Irene Zuccarello
"I didn’t wait long before clicking the button to buy (maybe an hour? hour and a half, tops) and printing out my very own copy. And gosh darn it, it’s just as cute and helpful as she says it is. I totally can hear her voice reading it to me, as I read it. I finished reading it in 3 days, and I still need to go back through and mull over all the assignments and prompts to get my ideas out of my head (or scrap papers lying on my desk) and off the ground and into the world." - Olivia (aka Random Olive)
"I read 5K Sales in 365 Days and loved it so much I'm reading it again. What I liked the most it's written in a way you feel like you're having a real conversation with Mayi, and she's telling you all these stories and lessons. Oh and filling out the printables too. That was awesome." - Maria Ruiz